What is the Wiko View Specifications and price in Kenya. Out of the box, Wiko View smartphone, runs Android 7.1 Nougat. You also get dual sim, both of which are microSIM. The body of the mobile phone is made of polycarbonate. You get a display size of 5.7 inches, which in turn has a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. The Wiko View mobile, has a quad core processor, clocked at 1.4Ghz. In addition, you get 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage and an Adreno GPU. This Wiko mobile, at the back, has 13 megapixels, while the front is 16 megapixels. You get a battery capacity of 2900mAh.
Wiko View Price in Kenya:
The price of the Wiko View is around 14,000 Shillings in Kenya. If you ask me, the price is totally worth paying. You get features that stand out, such as the cameras, display quality and overall design. The performance of this smartphone is also worth talking about. Therefore, I can recommend buying the Wiko View in Kenya because you get value for your money when the specs is compared to the features.
WIKO VIEW SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh.14,599|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Sim Type||Micro SIM|
DESIGN & BODY
|Front Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Frame Material||Soft Touch Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.7 inches|
|Display Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels|
|Pixel Density||282 ppi|
|Screen To Body Ratio||75.7 percent|
|Aspect Ratio||18:9 Aspect|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425|
|Card Slot||MicroSD Card|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email|
|Rear Camera||13 megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||Autofocus, Touch to focus, Panorama, HDR|
|Optical Image Stabilization||NA|
|Digital Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Video Recording||Yes, 1080p@30fps|
|Front Camera||16 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Soft Flash, Autofocus, Face Detection|
|Audio Player||MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA|
|Video Player||MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM|
|FM Radio||Yes, Stereo FM radio|
|Audio Jack||yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear Mounted|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Yes|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Capacity||2900 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||Up to 184 hours|
|Talk Time||Up to 29h (2G), 22h (3G)|
|Music Play Time||Many Hours|
|Wireless Charging||Not Available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Wiko View Advantages:
- The mobile phone runs Android 7.1 Nougat. This comes with improvement in performance and battery use.
- With the Android version, you’ll also get some of the latest security updates on the device.
- Because the mobile phone supports dual sim, you can use two provides, one for data and calls and the other for M-Pesa.
- The Wiko View, supports 4G LTE. This means you get faster download and browsing speeds.
- The device is quite thin, coming in at around 8.4mm. It is therefore sleek, with attention being paid to the design.
- You can also choose from to colors, black or silver. Therefore, you can get the color that best suits your personality.
- With the 5.7 inch display, the mobile phone is comfortable to watch videos on. In addition, the increased screen real estate also ensures that you can easily use apps and play games.
- The resolution of the Wiko View is quite appropriate for the price of the device.
- You also get a large screen to body ratio. Meaning the device is well designed.
- The Wiko View smartphone, comes with a quad core processor. This runs the latest apps and games quite easily.
- For games and graphic intensive applications, there is the Adreno 308 GPU. With that, you get higher refresh rates, in addition to smooth transitions.
- This mobile phone has 3GB of RAM. RAM is a necessary requirement for multi tasking. With that amount, you can run several apps at the same time without lags, crashes or relaunches.
- With the 32GB of internal storage, you can install hundreds of large apps, games, thousand of music and video files.
- Another good thing, the storage capacity of this mobile phone can be increased using a memory card. The handset supports a maximum of 128GB microSD card.
- The primary camera at the back is 13 megapixels. This captures more details.
- To help in taking quality photos, the phone camera comes with autofocus, panorama, HDR and touch to focus.
- In addition, you also get an LED Flash, for taking photos in low light conditions.
- For the selfie front facing camera, you get 16 megapixels. It comes with soft flash, filters and face detection.
- Speaking of the battery, the Wiko View smartphone is powered by 2900mAh battery. If used moderately, this can last a full day of usage without requiring recharging.
- You get a talk time of 29 hours. This among the longest on smartphones at this price range.
Wiko View Disadvantages:
Honestly, this mobile phone has no major disadvantage. If you ask me, all the features are perfect, especially at this price range. The Wiko view, manages to strike a good balance between affordability and specifications.