Here, you’ll learn the Wiko View 2 Specifications and price in Kenya. The Wiko View 2 Smartphone, was released in March of 2018. This mobile phone, out of the box, runs Android 8.0 Oreo. In addition, you get dual sim support. Both of which are Nano sim. With this Wiko phone, you get a display size of 6 inches. This in turn, has a resolution of 720 x 1528 pixels. The smartphone comes with and octa core, snapdragon processor, clocked at 1.4Ghz. The Wiko View2, has 32GB of internal storage, in addition to 3GB of RAM. Its primary camera is 13 megapixels (at the back), while the secondary camera is 16 megapixels. You get a battery capacity of 3000mAh.
Wiko View 2 Price in Kenya:
The price of the Wiko View 2 is around 20000 Shillings in Kenya. For that amount, you get outstanding features in the device. You’ll like specs such as the performance, display quality, design and build. Other features that also stand out include the cameras, in addition to the storage capacity of the Wiko View 2. I can definitely recommend buying this mobile phone to anyone looking for a midrange device that is budget friendly.
WIKO VIEW 2 SPECIFICATIONS
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Sim||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano SIM + Nano SIM/microSD)|
|Global Release Date||March, 2018|
|Kenyan Release Date||2018|
|Dimensions||72.0 mm x 154.5 mm x 8.3 mm|
|Screen size||6.0 inches|
|Screen resolution||720 x 1528 Pixels|
|Technology (Display Type)||IPS LCD|
|CPU||Octa-Core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex-A53|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 505|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940|
|External Storage||up to 128GB|
|Card Slot||microSD Card|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Primary camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Camera Features||Geo Tagging|
|Audio Player||WAV, AAC+, OGG, FLAC, MIDI, WMA, MP3, AMR, AAC, eAAC+|
|Video Player||3GP, M4V, H.264, MKV, DivX, AVI, xVID, WMV, FLV, MP4, H.265|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|Type||Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer|
|Stand by||Up to 200 Hours|
|Talk time||Up to 11 Hours|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot|
|GPS Facility||-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope|
Wiko View 2 Advantages:
- You get, one of the latest operating systems from Android (Oreo 8.0). With this OS, you get improvements such as battery usage, performance and security.
- The mobile phone supports dual sim cards. This will enable you to use, Safaricom and Airtel or Telkom or Faiba, according to the one that best suits your needs.
- This device weighs 153 grams. This ensures that is easily portable.
- With the Wiko View 2, you get a sleek design. This is enhanced by the 8.3mm thick device.
- The body of the mobile phone is made of aluminum. Ensuring durability and style.
- You get a large display of 6 inches. Quite easily, you can use this to watch movies, videos and use apps comfortably.
- The Wiko View 2 has a screen resolution of 720 x 152 pixels. With that, you get high contrast ratio, and a wide color gamut.
- Speaking of performance, this handset has an octa core processor. This is clocked at 1.4Ghz. Therefore, you can run several applications without performance issues. The QUALCOMM Snapdragon can run any latest games and applications.
- For games and graphic intensive applications, you get an Adreno 505 GPU. With that, the mobile, can run games at high frame rates, with smooth transitions.
- Multi tasking in the Wiko View 2 is handled by 3GB of RAM. This can run several apps at the same time without issues such as lags and app crashes.
- In the Wiko View 2, you get a large storage capacity of 32GB. For most average users, this cannot be filled easily. You can easily store thousand of music files, videos, and have several large applications.
- If you like more storage, the good thing is that this storage capacity can be increased. The mobile phone supports memory card use. You can use a microSD card of up to 128GB.
- At the back, the primary camera is 13 megapixels. With that, you get features such as autofocus, panorama, touch to focus and geotagging. All these will help you take better photos.
- In addition to that, the back camera also has an LED Flash. Therefore, you can take photos in low light conditions.
- For the selfie camera at the front, you get 16 megapixels. This helps in taking more detailed snaps. It also comes with features such as autofocus and filters.
- You can browse faster using this smartphone. This is because of the 4G LTE. This also translates to faster download speeds.
Wiko View 2 Disadvantages:
Powering the Wiko View 2, is a 3000mAh battery. With this, some people have a concern that it can’t last a full day of usage. However, it is important to note that with the Android 8.0 Oreo that comes with the Wiko View 2, you get efficient battery usage. In addition to that, the processor is also efficient, ensuring that you get as much life as possible.