Viwa Light Mini mobile phone, is one of the best cheap handsets in Kenya. Here, we’ll look at its price in Kenya, specifications and features. In addition, you’ll also find the review, advantages and disadvantages.
Viwa Light Mini runs Android OS, in addition to having a screen of 5 inches. You get dual sim support micro sim cards. Performance wise, this Viwa smartphone, has 1GB of RAM, in addition to 8GB of internal storage.
Speaking of the cameras, at the back, you get 2 megapixels while the front has 0.3 megapixels. When it comes to the battery, you get a capacity of 3000mAh.
Viwa Light Mini Price in Kenya:
The price of the Viwa Light Mini is around 4000 Shillings in Kenya. For that amount, you’ll get some of the best features. When the specifications are compared to the price, you find that you get value for your money. Some features that stand out, in this rice range, include the battery capacity, performance and display quality.
VIWA LIGHT MINI SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh 4,299|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Micro Sim|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||138mm x 65mm x 9.0mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.0 inches|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||16 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|GPU||ARM Mali 400|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 32GB|
|Rear Camera||2 megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Self-timer, Touch focus|
|Optical Image Stabilization||None|
|Digital Image Stabilization||No|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 720 p|
|Front Camera||0.3 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Standby Time||More than 25 Days|
|Talk Time||Many hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Viwa Light Mini Advantages
- The smartphone, at least, runs an android version that is not very old. You get Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This gets you, performance improvements in addition to upgrades to the security of the device.
- This mobile phone is dual sim. Therefore, you can use two operators, according to the ones that bets suits your particular needs.
- When it comes to the color options, you get 2. i.e Black and Gold. With that, at least you get some choice in the one that best suits your personality.
- The Viwa Light Mini, has a thickness of 9mm. This further, enhances the design of the phone.
- In addition to that, generally speaking, this phone has a good design. You get “two toned” textured polycarbonate cover.
- With a display size of 5 inches, this Viwa can easily fit in your pocket. This ensures that it is comfortable to carry around. The 5 inches, is also suitable for using apps, games and the occasional video watching.
- The resolution of the mobile phone is 720 x 1280 pixels. With that, you get quality color reproduction, in addition to having better contrast ratio.
- As far as performance goes, the Viwa Light Mini is good. You get a decent 1GB of RAM. The good thing, android is optimized very well for this amount of RAM. Therefore, you can run multiple apps at the same time without crashes and lags.
- The processor is a quad core one, clocked at 1.3GHz. This ensures that while having good performance, it also does not consume a lot of the battery.
- Storage wise, the Viwa smartphone comes with 8GB. This can only allow you to store a couple of large apps. However, you can have a memory card for further memory expansion. You can use a micro SD card of up to 32GB. This ensures that you can install several large apps, have thousand of music and video files.
- Speaking of the cameras, you get 2 megapixels. This can take good photographs, as long as you take your time to focus on the subject. It comes with autofocus and digital zoom.
- The rear facing primary camera also comes with an LED Flash. With that, you can take quality images. Even when you have low light conditions.
- Powering the Viwa Light Mini, is a 3000mAh battery. Now, this, is one of the strengths of this mobile phone. With the capacity, you can use the device for a whole day, without it requiring a recharge.
Viwa Light Mini Disadvantages
One issue I have with this mobile phone, is the selfie camera. At 0.3 megapixels, this is quite low. However, this is justified by the price of the smartphone. Since you’ll be getting it at around 4k, it is still worth buying.