What is the Ulefone S8 Price in Kenya, specifications and features? The Ulefone S8 smartphone, was released in 2018. Out of the box, it runs Android 7 Nougat, with support for dual sim cards. Here, we’ll look at this phone’s review, advantages and disadvantages.
You get a screen size of 5.3 inches, with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. This mobile phone also comes with a quad core processor, coupled by 2GB of RAM. The storage capacity of this Ulefone is 16GB. In the cameras, this smartphone, at the back, features dual lenses. One is 8 megapixels, while the other is 0.3 megapixels. For the selfie camera, you get 2 megapixels. Powering the Ulefone S8, is a 3000mAh battery.
Ulefone S8 Price in Kenya
The price of the Ulefone S8 is around 7,299 Shillings in Kenya. For that amount, you get features that you’ll definitely like. Some specifications that stand out, include the storage capacity, performance, in addition to the display quality. Other features to look forward to, include the build design and quality, battery life and cameras. If you ask me, this mobile phone is definitely worth buying.
ULEFONE S8 PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh 7,299|
|Operating System||Android 7 Nougat|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Micro SIM|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||152mm x 73mm x 8.6mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.3 inches|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||16 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Rear Camera||8 + 0.3 megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||HDR, Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||None|
|Digital Image Stabilization||No|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||2 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||250 hours|
|Talk Time||21 Hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Ulefone S8 Advantages
- First, is the price. At a cost of about 7K, this mobile phone is worth purchasing. If you look carefully are the specs, and compare it to the price, you find that you’ll get value for your money.
- This phone runs Android 7.1 Nougat. This operating system, comes with various advantages. Among them, is the improved performance, updated security and user interface refinements. You’re also getting improved battery life because of the optimizations of the operating system.
- The Ulefone S8 comes with support for dual sim cards. This will further, save you money. It is because you can use cheaper mobile network operators easily and conveniently.
- Another advantage of this mobile phone is the screen. You get a display size of 5.3 inches. This is the sweet spot for both usability and portability.
- You also get a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. This makes it possible to get higher color details on the device. You’re also getting a high contrast ratio with good color reproduction.
- This large display, makes it possible to comfortably watch videos, and also use apps. The applications from the Google Play store take advantage of the screen real estate for more details and ease of use.
- The Ulefone S8 is compact, coming in at a thickness of 8.6mm. This ensures that it ca easily fit in your pocket.
- The display also supports multi touch.
- When it comes to performance, this mobile phone also stands out. You get a quad core processor. This processor, is clocked at 1.3Ghz. The clock rate ensures that you get good performance, while at the same time being efficient to the battery.
- Multi tasking is handled by 2GB of RAM. You can run multiple apps at the same time without any major issues. This phone wont hung, lag, or have app relaunch problems.
- For games and graphic intensive applications, this phone comes with MALI GPU. This GPU ensures that you get faster refresh rates, in addition to smooth transitions. Therefore, you can comfortably run games o this smartphone.
- Speaking of the storage capacity, the Ulefone S8 has 16GB. Majority of people take some time to fill this up. You can install several large apps, have thousands of music files in addition to hundreds of videos.
- Another good thing about this mobile phone is that the storage capacity can be increased. The Ulefone supports memory card expansion of up to 128GB. You can therefore, have more storage space for more “heavy” apps, files, music and videos.
- Speaking of the back-primary camera, the mobile phone features a dual lens camera. You get 8 + 0.3 megapixels. This can take quality photos. It comes with features such as digital zoom, panorama, face detection, touch to focus and autofocus.
- In addition to that, the rear camera also comes with an LED Flash. Therefore, you can take high quality photos, even in low light conditions.
- For the selfie secondary camera, this phone comes with 2 megapixels. It features filters, soft flash and face detection.
- The Ulefone S8 is powered by a 3000mAh battery. Even if you use it heavily, the mobile phone can last a full day without requiring recharging. Features that make this battery efficient include the operating system, optimized processor and large capacity.
Ulefone S8 Phone Disadvantages
The only minor disadvantage that this mobile phone has is the fact that it does not support 4G LTE. However, this is a minor con, since even with 3G, you can still conveniently browse and download files at a high speeds.