What is the Ulefone Power 3S Price in Kenya, specifications and features? the Ulefone Power 3S mobile phone, was released in 2018. This device, out of the box, runs Android 8.1 Oreo. In addition, you get a 6 inch display, with a resolution of 2160 by 1080 pixels. The Ulefone Power 3S supports dual sim cards.
This smartphone features an octa core processor, clocked at 2.0Ghz, in addition to 4GB of RAM. You get a storage capacity of 64GB. In the cameras, this mobile phone at the back, has dual lenses with 13 and 5 megapixels. For the selfie camera, you get 8 megapixels. Powering this device, is a 6350mAh battery. You’ll also find the review, advantages and disadvantages of this smartphone.
Ulefone Power 3S Price in Kenya:
The price of the Ulefone Power 3S is around 16,000 Shillings in Kenya. With this amount, you wont get any better device in Kenya. If you compare the specifications and the price, you get value for your money. Features that stand out in this mobile phone include the display quality, battery life and design. Other features that you’ll definitely like include the performance, storage capacity and price. If you have around 16k in Kenya, don’t think twice about buying this mobile phone.
ULEFONE POWER 3S PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh 16,299|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Nano SIM|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||168mm x 73mm x 8.3mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Metal|
|Display Size||6.0 inches|
|Display Resolution||2160 x 1080 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||18 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||2.0GHz Octa Core|
|Chipset||Helio P23 MTK6763|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 256GB|
|Rear Camera||13 MP (SW 16 MP) & 5 MP Dual Back Camera|
|Primary Camera Features||HDR, Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||NA|
|Digital Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||8 MP (SW 13 MP) & 5 MP Dual Front Camera|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, USB Type C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||50 Days|
|Talk Time||20 hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
|Battery Life||Very Long|
Ulefone Power 3S Advantages
- The first advantage, is the price. This mobile phone is packed with features, yet it has an affordable price.
- Out of the box, this smartphone runs Android 8.1 Oreo. With that, you get various advantages. These include improved performance, security updates in addition to user interface refinements.
- The Android version, also ensures that your device has efficient battery usage.
- The Ulefone Power 3S supports dual sim cards. Therefore, you can use two sim cards, according to the operator that best suits your budget and convenience.
- This device also supports 4G LTE. This means that you’ll have faster download speeds and efficiency wen browsing.
- Speaking of the design, you get only the choice of black. The device has a thickness of 8.3mm, and weighs 178 grams. The body and the frame is made of aluminum.
- In the Ulefone Power 3S, you get screen size of 6 inches. This display size is efficient for various reasons. First, you can easily watch movies and videos on the display. Then secondly, with the large display, you are more immersed when using apps and even gaming.
- The display of the Ulefone Power 3S comes with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels. This ensures that you get the best possible quality as far as screens are concerned. The display has good color reproduction with great contrast ratio.
- The high pixel density ensures that you get the best possible details in whatever is displaying on your screen.
- With an aspect ratio of 18 by 9, modern apps will scale better on your device. With more video content being produced for this screen ratio, movies and videos will be more immersive.
- The screen also supports multi touch. Therefore, you can use multiple fingers to control your mobile phone and also assign various shortcuts.
- Another advantage of the Ulefone Power 3S, is the performance. The processor you get is an octa core one, clocked at 2.0Ghz. With this, you can run “heavy” games and apps without running into any issues.
- For multi tasking, you get 4GB of RAM. With this, you can run multiple apps at the same time. This is without running into issues such as lags, app shutdowns and slow app switching.
- Games and graphic intensive apps are also handled well on this mobile phone. You get an Adreno GPU. This can run games at high frame rates and smoothly.
- Speaking of the storage capacity, the Ulefone Power 3S features 64GB. This capacity opens up a different world. You can take thousand of photos, have thousands of music files and also install several large apps.
- If the 64GB does not satisfy your needs, the mobile phone supports memory expansion. You can use a memory card of up to 256GB.
- The cameras of this mobile phone also stand out. At the back, you get a dual lens camera. The primary camera has 13 and 5 megapixels. For better photography, you get features such as HDR, Autofocus, panorama, touch to focus and face detection.
- In addition to that, the rear primary camera also features an LED Flash. With this feature, you can take quality photos, even in low light conditions.
- For the selfie secondary camera, the phone comes with 8 megapixels. It has features such as face detection and software filters.
- This smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor located at the back. This ensures that you can log into your device safely and securely.
- The USB type c that the device has, ensures that your data transfers are faster.
- The Ulefone Power 3S is powered by a 6350mAh battery. This capacity can last up to 2 days without requiring a recharge.
- You get long hours of standby time (50 Days), in addition to longer talk time hours.
- This smartphone also supports fast charging. Which makes it convenient even when it has low battery.
Ulefone Power 3S Disadvantages
If you look at it carefully, this mobile phone does not have any disadvantage.
Some features that stand out include: Good performance, quality display, good price, large battery capacity, quality build and design.
I can therefore, highly recommend buying this mobile phone.