What is the Ulefone Mix S Price in Kenya, specifications and features. The Ulefone Mix S, is a low end device that comes at an affordable price with good specifications. This device, runs Android 7 Nougat. In addition to that, it supports dual sim cards. The mobile phone has a 5.5 inch display, with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. You get 2GB of RAM, in addition to 16GB GB of internal storage. A quad core processor, clocked at 1.3GHz, is the “engine” of the Ulefone Mix S. In the cameras, you get 13 + 5 megapixel at the back. In the selfie camera, you’ll get 8 megapixels. Powering the Ulefone Mix S, is a 3300mAh battery.
Ulefone Mix S Price in Kenya
The price of the Ulefone Mix S is about 10,599 Shillings in Kenya. For this price, you get features that stand out in the device. This includes the display, performance in addition to the design. Other features that you’ll like, include the battery life, and also the camera quality. If you compare the price to the specifications, you find that you get value for your money. Therefore, the Ulefone Mix S, is totally worth buying.
ULEFONE MIX S PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh 10,299|
|Operating System||Android 7 Nougat|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Micro Sim + Nano Sim|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||154mm x 72mm x 8.53mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.5 inches|
|Display Resolution||1280 x 720 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||16 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Rear Camera||13 + 5 megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||HDR, Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||None|
|Digital Image Stabilization||No|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||8 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||LTE Frequency Bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 19(800) / 20(800)|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||254 hours|
|Talk Time||20 Hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Ulefone Mix S Advantages
- First, is the affordable price. At only 10k, you get some of the best features that you can buy around the price.
- Then the mobile phone runs Android 7 Nougat. This Android version comes with improvements such as performance, security updates in addition to user interface refinements. The Operating system of the Ulefone Mix S also ensures that battery life of the device is as long as possible.
- The Ulefone Mix S comes with dual sim support. One sim card is Nano sim while the other is micro sim. This enables you to use two operators at the same time. According to your convenience and budget.
- Design wise, this mobile phone has a thickness of 8.5mm. It is sleek and weighs around 164 grams. The device is made of both metal and polycarbonate.
- The Ulefone Mix S comes with a large display. This is 5.5 inches. With that, you can watch movies and comfortably use apps on the device.
- When it comes to the screen quality, this mobile phone features 1280 by 720 pixels as the resolution. This is quite the norm when it comes to devices at this price range.
- Speaking of performance, the Ulefone Mix S comes with a quad core processor. This processor is clocked at 1.3GHz. You, therefore, get good performance, while at the same time get good battery life from the mobile phone.
- Games and graphic intensive apps are handled by the Mali GPU. This ensures that you get high frame rates and smooth transitions.
- For multi tasking, the Ulefone Mix S features 2GB of RAM. With that, multiple apps can be run at the same time without issues such as lags, crashes and app relaunches.
- As far as storage goes, the mobile phone has 16GB. If you don’t take many photos and videos, this might be enough for your everyday needs. You can have thousand of music files, a couple of large apps, in addition to many photos and videos.
- Another advantage that this mobile phone has is the fact that you get an expandable storage capacity. The memory of the Ulefone Mix S cab be increased using a memory card. This phone supports a memory card if up to 128GB.
- In the cameras, you get outstanding specs. The primary rear camera has dual lenses. One lens is 13 megapixels and the other is 5 megapixels. To help you take better images, you get features such as HDR, Autofocus, Digital Zoom, face detection and panorama.
- This phone also has an LED Flash at the rear. Therefore, even in low light conditions, you can still take quality images.
- For the selfie camera, you get 8 megapixels. This camera also stands out, with features such as face detection and filters.
- Another good feature of this mobile phone is the connectivity. The phone comes with 4G LTE. This translates to faster download and browsing speeds.
- Powering the Ulefone Mix S, is a 3300mAh battery. Even if you use it heavily, this will most likely last a full day. You get many days of standby time and long hours of talk time.
Ulefone Mix S Disadvantages
This smartphone, does not come with any significant disadvantage. You get mid- range features, at an affordable price. I highly recommend buying this mobile phone in Kenya, especially if your budget is around 10k in Kenya.