What is the Ulefone Mix 2 Smartphone price in Kenya, specifications and features. Here, we’ll look at the Ulefone Mix 2 review, advantages and disadvantages. This mobile phone runs Android 7 Nougat. In addition, you get dual sim support. The handset has a screen size of 5.7 inches, with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels.
You also get 4G LTE for faster connectivity. The Ulefone Mix 2 features a quad core processor, with 2GB of RAM. In addition to that, you get a storage capacity of 16GB. In the cameras, at the back, you get dual lenses. One lens is 13 megapixels, while the other is 5 megapixels. For the selfie camera, this mobile features 8 megapixels. Powering the Ulefone Mix 2, is a 3300mAh battery. Guaranteed to last a full day of moderate usage.
Ulefone Mix 2 Price in Kenya
The price of the Ulefone Mix 2 is around 11,000 in Kenya. This buying price, is justified by the features that the mobile phone comes with. Some features that stand out, include the performance, design, cameras and screen quality. You’ll definitely like the battery life in addition to the storage capacity.
ULEFONE MIX 2 PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh 11,299|
|Operating System||Android 7 Nougat|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Micro SIM|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||152.5 mm x 71.6 mm x 8.9 mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.7 inches|
|Display Resolution||1440 x 720 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||18 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 2-Cores GPU|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6737H, 64-bit Processor|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Rear Camera||13 Megapixel + 5 Megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||HDR, Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||None|
|Digital Image Stabilization||No|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||8 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Rear|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Removable Battery||Non Removable|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Ulefone Mix 2 Advanatages
- The first feature of the Ulefone Mix 2 that stands out, is the price. For around 11k, you get value for your money. This is when the price is compared to the specifications.
- This device, also comes running one the latest operating systems from Google. You get Android 7 Nougat. With this operating system, you get enhanced performance, better battery life in addition to improved security.
- The Ulefone Mix 2 also support 4G LTE connectivity. This translates to faster download and browsing speeds.
- Speaking of the design, the phone has a thickness of 8.9mm, while the weight is 173 grams. It is made of polycarbonate at the back, and glass at the front.
- In the Ulefone Mix 2, you get a 5.7 inch display. If you like a large screen, then this device is for you. You get an immersive experience when using apps and also watching videos.
- The resolution of this device is also quite high, coming in at 1440 by 720 pixels. This ensures that you get good color reproduction, in addition to a high contrast ratio.
- The phone also has a screen ratio of 18 by 9. Since this is becoming the standard for apps and videos these days, it is a positive feature on this device.
- Speaking of performance, the Ulefone Mix 2 comes with a quad core processor, clocked at 1.3Ghz. This ensures that apps, game run quite smoothly on the device.
- For games and graphic intensive apps, this phone features a Mali GPU. With that, you get high refresh rates and a better experience.
- Multi tasking on the Ulefone Mix 2 is handled by 2GB of RAM. This enables you to run multiple apps at the same time without lags, crashes and relaunches.
- When it comes to the storage capacity of the Ulefone Mix 2, you get 16GB. If you are a light user, then this storage capacity is enough for your needs. However, if you take thousand of photos, then you’ll need increased storage capacity, which this mobile phone supports.
- The storage capacity of the Ulefone Mix 2 can be increased using a memory card. This device, supports expansion of up to 128GB.
- Speaking of the cameras, in the Ulefone Mix 2, they are quite impressive. At the back, you get dual lenses. Which are 13 + 5 megapixels. Features that it comes with, include panorama, digital zoom, face detection, HDR and Autofocus.
- In addition to that, this rear camera also comes with an LED Flash. Even in low light conditions, you can take quality photos.
- For the selfie camera, the Ulefone Mix 2 has 8 megapixels. This camera is also impressive, with features such as face detection and software filters.
- Powering the Ulefone Mix 2, is a 3300mAh battery. If you use it moderately, this capacity can last the whole day without requiring recharging. This is because of the efficiencies in the processor, operating system and screen
Ulefone Mix 2 Disadvantages
If you look at the Ulefone Mix 2 carefully, it does not come with any major disadvantage. You get some of the best features at this price range.
I can highly recommend buying this smartphone at around 11k Shillings in Kenya.