Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime smartphone was released in 2016 august. The mobile phone comes with a 5.0-inch display at a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 13MP camera.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime price is around Ksh15,000 in Kenya.
Specs & Features.
- Colors: Black, Gold
The smartphone comes in two color options. You can either choose black or gold.
- Type: Color Super AMOLED screen, 16M colors
- Touch: yes Multitouch
- Display size: 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density: 294 ppi
The Galaxy J5 Prime comes with a 5.0 inch display. You get a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels at a density of 294.
The Super AMOLED screen has the ability to display up to 16 million colors.
Also, corning gorilla glass 4 is used to protect the display. This prevents those ugly scratches and protects the display against minor falls.
- Camera resolution: 13 MP
- Features: Face detection, Geo tagging, Autofocus, Panorama, Touch to focus, HDR, LED flash
- Secondary camera: 5 MP
- Video: yes 1080p 30fps
When it comes to the camera, you get a 13MP primary lens in the J5 Prime. There are a tonne of features to help you take better photos.
Also, the camera comes with an LED Flash. This will help you take photos in low light conditions.
The selfie camera is 5MP, it also has similar features as the rear facing camera.
- Operating system: Android OS 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor type: Quad Core
The phone runs Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The processor is a quad core one and it is clocked at 1.5GHz.
- GPU: yes
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes Up to 256 GB
With 2GB of RAM, multi-tasking on this device does not lead to performance issues. You can run multiple apps at the same time without the phone slowing down.
When it comes to internal storage, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has 16GB. This can be expanded up to a maximum of 256GB using an external mem card.
- 3G: yes Up to 42.2 Mbps Download, 5.76 Mbps Upload
- 4G: yes Up to 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload
- GPRS: yes Up to 85.6 kbps
- EDGE: yes Up to 236.8 kbps
- WiFi: yes Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth: yes 4.1
- USB: yes MicroUSB 2.0
- GPS: yes A-GPS, GLONASS
With 4G LTE connectivity, you get faster internet speeds and downloading.
- Battery type: 2400 mAh, Li-Ion
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with a lithium ion battery with a capacity of 2400mAh. This will last the whole day is used averagely.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Music player: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC
- Video player: MP4, H.264
- FM radio: yes
- 3.5 mm audio jack: yes
Additional features: Fingerprint ID, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, NFC, USB OTG
Reasons to Buy Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Premium design.
- Large storage capacity.
- 4G internet connectivity.
- Good performance.
- Quality display.
- Excellent camera quality.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime price
About Ksh.15000 in Kenya.