Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro smartphone was released in 2016 July. The mobile phone comes with a 5.0 inch display with a pixel density of 294ppi. It is also dual sim.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro price is around Kshs 18,000 in Kenya.
Specs & Features
- Sim Type: GSM+GSM
- Dual Sim: Yes
- Sim Size: Micro + Micro SIM
- Release Date: July, 2016
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy phone prices in Kenya
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 71.09 x 8 mm
- Weight: 138 g
The design is premium, at 8.00mm I consider this phone relatively thin. Also it weighs only 138 grams.
- Type: Color AMOLED screen
- Touch: Yes, with Multitouch
- Size: 5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
- PPI: ~ 294 PPI
When it comes to the screen, you get a Super AMOLED one in the J2 Pro. The phone has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 294ppi.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal: 16 GB inbuilt
- Card Slot: Yes, up to 128 GB
The Galaxy J2 Pro has 2GB of RAM. Therefore, multi-tasking is a good experience on this.
When it comes to the internal storage, you get 16GB of storage which can easily be expanded to 128GB using a memory card.
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G: Yes
- 4G: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Yes, with Wi-Fi-hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.1
- USB: Yes, microUSB v2.0
Here, you get 4G LTE. This enables you to have faster internet connectivity on your device.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS Support
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Camera: Yes, 8 MP with autofocus
- Features: Face detection, Touch to focus
- Video Recording: Yes, 720p @ 30fps
- Flash: LED
- Front Camera: Yes, 5 MP
In the camera of the J2 PRO, you get an 8MP primary camera which has features such as autofocus, geo tagging and face detection.
In the selfie lens is 5MP, which also has an LED flash for taking low light conditions.
- OS: Android, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, Quad Core, Spreadtrum SC8830 Processor
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro runs android version 6.0 and comes with a CPU clocked at 1.5GHz. This, coupled with the Mali GPU, ensures that you have the best performance from the phone.
- FM Radio: Yes
- Size: 2600 mAh, Li-ion Battery
- Talk time: 14 hours on 3G
The mobile phone is powered by a 2600mAh battery. On average usage, this can last you the whole day. Also, if using 3G, you can have a talk time of up to 14 hours.
Reasons to Buy
- Quality display.
- Good pricing.
- Good performance.
- Large storage capacity.
- 4G LTE connectivity.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Price.
Kshs 18,000 in Kenya.