Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 smartphone was released earlier this year. The smartphone has a 5.7 inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. You get 32GB of internal storage and 3GB of RAM. Also, the phone comes with 4G and a 3600mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 price starts from Ksh. 32000 in Kenya.
Specifications and Features.
- Announced: January, 2017
- Dual SIM: yes Nano SIM
- Year: 2017
The phone is dual nano sim, so you can use two of your favorite operators.
Design & Color
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm
- Colors: Black Sky, Blue Mist, Gold Sand, Peach Cloud
It is relatively thin at almost 8mm.
You can choose from four available colors; blue, black, gold and peach.
- Type: Color Super AMOLED screen, 16M colors
- Touch: yes Multitouch
- Display size: 5.7 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density: 386 ppi
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 comes with a 5.7 inch display with a resolution of 10280 x 1920 pixels. The pixel density is 386 pp and the display type is Super Amoled.
The large display is appropriate for browsing, watching movies and for those who prefer larger devices.
- Camera resolution: 16 MP
- Features: Face detection, Geo tagging, Autofocus, Panorama, Touch to focus, HDR, LED flash, OIS
- Secondary camera: 16 MP, 1080p
- Video: yes 1080p 30fps
Both the front facing camera and the rear camera come with 16MP. With it comes features such as touch to focus, HDR and panorama to help you take better photos.
Also, it comes with LED Flash to take clear photos in low light conditions.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 Technical Specs
- Operating system: Android OS 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor type: Octa Core
- Processor speed: 1.9 GHz Cortex A53
- Chipset: Exynos 7 Octa 7870
- GPU: yes Mali-T830 MP2
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal memory: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes Up to 256 GB
When it comes to the technical bit, the A7 2017 runs android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. I wish it came with android 7.0 Nougat for better performance and security.
Also, you get an EXYNOS chipset with an Octa Core processor clocked at 1.9GHz.
The Mali GPU will ensure that graphic intensive apps and games run smoothly on the A7 2017. To add to that, the 3GB of RAM ensures that you can run multiple applications at the same time without taking a performance hit.
When it comes to storage, the Galaxy phone in Kenya comes with 32GB of internal storage. You can store thousands of music files and also many photos in there. You also get the ability to expand it to a maximum of 256GB using a memory card.
- 3G: yes Up to 42.2 Mbps Download, 5.76 Mbps Upload
- 4G: yes Up to 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload
- GPRS: yes Up to 85.6 kbps
- EDGE: yes Up to 236.8 kbps
Faster internet connectivity because of the 4G LTE support.
- WiFi: yes Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: yes 4.2
- USB: yes 1.0, Type-C
- GPS: yes A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS
The A7 2017 comes with the normal phone features. These are Bluetooth version 4.2 and Wi-Fi connectivity. There is also USB type c for transferring data and charging.
- Battery type: 3600 mAh, Li-Ion
The mobile phone is powered by a 3600mAh battery. This will easily last the whole day if used moderately. Also, the phone supports fast charging, so in a short time, you can be on the go if in a hurry.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Barometer
- Music player: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC
- Video player: MP4, H.265
- FM radio: yes
- 3.5 mm audio jack: yes
- Additional features: Fingerprint ID, Corning Gorilla Glass, NFC, IP68 (dust proof and water resistant), Fast Charge
Why buy Samsung Galaxy A7 2017?
- LARGE display size.
- The battery is long lasting.
- Has the ability to fast charge.
- Quality display.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Large storage capacity.
- 4G LTE connectivity.
- Premium design
- Camera quality is good.
- One of the best performance.
- Multiple color options.