Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 was released in this year and comes with a 4.7 inch display. The phone has a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels with a resolution of 312ppi. The RAM is 2GB and internal memory is 16GB.
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 price around Ksh. 26,000 in Kenya.
Specifications and Features.
- Announced: January, 2017
- Dual SIM: yes Nano SIM
- Year: 2017
- Design & Color
- Dimensions: 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: -146 grams.
- Colors: Black Sky, Blue Mist, Gold Sand, Peach Cloud
The smartphone comes in four color options. The choice this provides is a welcomed feature. Also, at almost 8mm, I consider relatively thin.
- Type: Color Super AMOLED screen, 16M colors
- Touch: yes Multitouch
- Display size: 4.7 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density: 312 ppi
Samsung are known for the quality of their displays. With the A3 2017, you get a 4.7 inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
The display is also protected using corning Gorilla Glass. This protects it against falls and scratches.
Camera & Resolution
- Camera resolution: 13 MP
- Features: Face detection, smile detection, Geo tagging, Panorama, Touch to focus, HDR, LED flash
- Secondary camera: 8 MP
- Video: yes 1080p 30fps
The smartphones primary camera is 13MP while the selfie camera is 8MP. You get features such as touch to focus and HDR to help you take better photographs.
The LED Flash will definitely help you take photos in low light conditions.
- Operating system: Android OS 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Processor type: Octa Core
- Processor speed: 1.6 GHz Cortex A53
- Chipset: – Snapdragon
The phone runs android 6.0.1 marshmallow with an Octa core processor clocked at 1.6GHz.
- GPU: yes
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Card slot: yes Up to 256 GB
Also, you get 2GB of RAM. this will enable you to run multiple apps at the same time. Also, you get 16GB of internal memory. This will enable you to store multiple files and applications on your device. This can be expanded to a maximum of 256GB using a memory card.
- 3G: yes Up to 42.2 Mbps Download, 5.76 Mbps Upload
- 4G: yes Up to 300 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload
- GPRS: yes Up to 85.6 kbps
- EDGE: yes Up to 236.8 kbps
Coming to connectivity options, the phone comes with 4G to enable you to have faster internet connectivity and video streaming.
- Wi-Fi: yes Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual-band Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: yes 4.2
- USB: yes 1.0, Type-C
- GPS: yes A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS
Also, you get Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity.
- Battery type: 2350 mAh, Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy A3 is powered by a 2350 mAh battery. This can easily last the whole day if used averagely.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity, Barometer
- Music player: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC
- Video player: MP4, H.265
- FM radio: yes
- 3.5 mm audio jack: yes
- Additional features: Fingerprint ID, Corning Gorilla Glass, NFC, IP68 (dust proof and water resistant)
The other good thing about this phone is that it is water and dust resistant. Therefore, you can have some assurance when it comes to the longevity of the phone.
What are the reasons to buy Samsung Galaxy A3 2017?
- Quality and premium design.
- Large storage capacity.
- 4G internet connectivity.
- Good camera quality.
- Good performance.
- Value for money.
Other Phones in Kenya