OPPO F3 smartphone was released in May 2017.
The smart phone comes with a 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and runs Android v6.0 Marshmallow. It is very thin at only 7.3 mm and weighs 153 grams.
In the mobile device, you get an Octa Core 1.5 GHz 4GB RAM Mediatek MT6750T processor paired with 64GB of native storage.
The OPPO F3 boasts a 13MP rear camera and a 16MP front-facing selfie shooter. The phone is powered by a non-removable 3200mAh battery. It is Dual Sim and supports 4G LTE.
OPPO F3 Price in Kenya is about KSh. 32,999
OPPO F3 SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating System: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Device type: Smartphone
- Sim: Dual Sim (Nano + Nano)
As mentioned earlier, the device supports dual sim, so you can take advantage of cheaper calling rates and data.
With the v6.0 of android, you get performance improvements and better battery management compared to the predecessor.
- Status: Available
- Global Release Date: 2017, May
- Kenyan Release Date: 2017, May 15
- Dimensions: 153.3 x 75.2 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 153 g
This is a premium phone and thus has a very thin body of only 7.3mm. this is thinner than all the phones in Kenya at that price range.
Also it weighs 153 grams and therefore relatively light.
OPPO F3 DISPLAY
- Screen size: 5.5 inches
- Form Factor: Touch
- Screen resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Touchscreen: Capacitive Touchscreen
- Technology (Display Type): IPS LCD
The OPPO F3 has one of the best display in this category of phones. You get a 5.5 inch display coipled with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The IPS LCD display is sharp and clear because of the high resolution.
OPPO F3 PROCESSOR
- CPU: Octa Core 1.5 GHz
- GPU: Adreno
- Chipset Mediatek MT6750T
The performance of this cell phone is also noteworthy. You get an Octa Core processor which is clocked at 1.5GHz. Therefore, app launches will be fast and gameplay smooth. In addition, there is an Adreno GPU which leads to good performance from graphic intensive games and applications.
- Internal Storage: 64 GB Storage
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- External Storage: up to 128 GB
- Card Slot: microSD Card
- Phonebook: Unlimited
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail
- Call Records: Unlimited
The OPPO F3 comes with a whooping 64GB of storage. This is one of the strongest points in this phone. You can store thousands of music, many files videos and istall large applications from the Google Play Store.
To crown it, you also get the ability to expand the storage to a maximum of 128GB using an external memory card.
With the F3, you can run multiple applications at the same time since you get 4GB of RAM. With this amount, you can have several apps running in the background and have no performance issues. No lags, no overheating and no app crashes.
OPPO F3 CAMERA
- Primary camera: 13 MP Camera
- Front Camera: 16 MP + 8 MP Dual Front Camera
- Video Recording: [email protected], [email protected]
- Camera Features: Geo Tagging, HDR
The OPPO F3 throws some heavy punches in the camera department. Let’s start off with the selfie one. In the front facing camera is a dual lens. One is 16MP while the other is 8MP (both are in the front). Therefore, you can switch from a wide angle lens when taking a group selfie or the normal.
Speaking of the rear facing camera, you get 13MP. All these cameras also have features to help you take better pictures. These include autofocus, face detection touch to focus and HDR.
- Audio Player: MP3, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC
- Video Player: MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264, H.263
- Games: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Speakers: Yes
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm Audio Jack
OPPO F3 BATTERY
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Stand by: NA
- Talk time: NA
OPPO F3 is powered by a 3200mAh battery. This large capacity will definitely last the whole day under normal usage.
- GPRS: Yes
- Edge: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- GPS Facility: with A-GPS
- Browser: HTML5
- 3G Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 4G: LTE
- With the 4G LTE support, you can stream videos and brose faster in the F3.
- Sensors Fingerprint Sensor
Why buy OPPO F3 in Kenya?
- Large storage capacity.
- One of the best selfie and rear camera
- Outstanding display quality.
- Good performance.
- 4G LTE support.
- Dual Sim
- Value for money.
We will have a hands on Review soon!
Other Phones in Kenya
- Infinix S2 Pro
- Tecno Camon CX
- Tecno Camon CX Air
- Hotwav prices
- Samsung price list
- Bes 4G Phones under 10000
- Best phones under 15000 in Kenya.
And here is a video unboxing