What is the price of the Motorola Moto G6 Plus Smartphone in Kenya, its specifications and features. The Motorola Moto G6 Plus, was released in 2018, February. This mobile phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo. In addition, you get a display size of 5.93 inches. This has a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone features a minimum of 3GB RAM, in addition to a storage capacity starting from 32GB. At the back, you get a dual primary camera lens, with one being 12 megapixels, while the other is 5 megapixels. The secondary selfie camera is 16 megapixels. The Moto G6 Plus, is powered by a 3200mAH battery. See: iPhone Prices in Kenya.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Price in Kenya
The price of the Motorola Moto G6 Plus is around 35,000 shillings in Kenya. This amount, if you ask me, is quite fair for the device. You get features that stand out form the rest of the crowd. The camera is powerful with very god performance. The mobile phone also features a great design, with one of the latest operating systems from Google, Android 8.0 Oreo. Therefore, this mobile phone is worth buying, if you ask me.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Specifications
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Sim||Single SIM or Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD) Hybrid|
|Global Release Date||February, 2018|
|Kenyan Release Date||2018|
|Screen size||5.93 inches|
|Screen resolution||1080 x 2160 Pixels|
|Technology (Display Type)||IPS LCD|
|CPU||Octa-core (4 x 2.2GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A53)|
|GPU||Qualcomm Adreno 508 GPU|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor|
|External Storage||up to 256GB|
|Card Slot||microSD Card|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Primary camera||12 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Camera Features||Geo Tagging|
|Audio Player||WAV, AAC+, MP3, AMR, AAC, eAAC+, OGG, APE, FLAC, MIDI, WMA, M4A|
|Video Player||3GP, H.264, MKV, MP4, H.263, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV, FLV|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|Type||Non-Removable 3,200mAh Lithium-ion|
|Stand by||Up to 305 Hours|
|Talk time||Up to 12.6 Hours|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX|
|GPS Facility||A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Front Mounted), Proximity sensor, Light sensor|
Advantages of the Motorola Moto G6 Plus Smartphone
- You get a high storage capacity. This can enable you to store several apps, games, videos and files.
- This device comes with quality cameras. Both at the front and at the back. The dual camera setup also enhances your photo quality.
- You get one of the latest operating systems form Google. This comes with improvements such as performance and battery usage.
- The Performance of the G6 Plus also stands out. With a minimum of 3GB RAM, rising up to 6GB. The Snapdragon 630 also ensures that you can run graphic intensive apps and games.
- Another pro of this device is the display size and quality. With the large 5.93 inches, you can comfortably use apps and watch videos.
- The device also supports 4G LTE. This translates to faster connectivity and browsing speeds.
Disadvantages of the Motorola Moto G6 Plus Mobile Phone
- One of the main concerns of this mobile phone is the battery capacity. You’ll only get 3200mAh. Some people have a concern that this won’t last a full day of usage, especially with the large display. However, if you look at the standby hours and talk time, you find that this smartphone performs better than most phones with the same size of battery. You can therefore use this mobile phone for a full day without having to recharge. In addition to that, it comes with fast charging.