What is the Lenovo K5 2018 Smartphone price and specifications in Kenya? The K5 2018 mobile phone, was released in March of this year. The device, runs Android 7.1 Nougat. In addition, it supports dual sim cards, both of which are Nano sim. The phone comes with a 5.7 inch display, which in turn has a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. Multi tasking in the Lenovo K5 2018 is handled by 3GB RAM. In addition to that, you’ll get a storage capacity of 32GB. At the back, the primary camera is dual “lens”. One is 13 and the other is 5 megapixels. For the selfie camera, you get 8 megapixels. The Lenovo K5 2018, is powered by a 3000mAh battery. See: Best Phones under 20k in Kenya.
Lenovo K5 2018 Mobile Phone Price in Kenya
The price of the Lenovo K5 2018 is around 20,000 shillings in Kenya. For that amount, you’ll get some features that stand out. The design of the smartphone is one of them. The device performance well, in addition to having a large storage capacity. I can recommend buying the Lenovo K5 2018 because of the features and specifications the smartphone offers.
Lenovo K5 2018 Specifications and Review
|Operating System||Android 7.1 Nougat|
|Device type||Smart Phone|
|Sim||Dual Hybrid SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)|
|Global Release Date||March, 2018|
|Kenyan Release Date||2018|
|Dimensions||72.7 mm x 153.8 mm x 7.8 mm|
|Screen size||5.7 inches|
|Screen resolution||1440 x 720 Pixels|
|Technology (Display Type)||IPS LCD|
|CPU||Octa-Core 4×1.5GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.0GHz ARM Cortex A53 CPU Clock|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T860 MP2, 2-Cores|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6750V, 64-bit Processor|
|External Storage||Up to 128GB|
|Card Slot||microSD Card|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
|Primary camera||13 MP + 5 MP|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Camera Features||Geo Tagging|
|Audio Player||ASF, AAC+, OGG,M4A, MP3, AMR, AAC, WAV, eAAC+, FLAC, MIDI, WMA|
|Video Player||3GP, M4V, FLV, MP4, H.265, H.264, MOV, AVI, xVID, WMV|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm Audio Jack|
|Type||Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer|
|Stand by||Up to 280 Hours|
|Talk time||Up to 12 Hours|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, 802.11n 5GHz, Dual-Band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot|
|Sensors||Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint (Rear Mounted), Heart Rate|
Lenovo K5 2018 Advantages
- The mobile phone has a large storage capacity. This enables you to install many large applications, in addition to having thousand of music files and videos on your device.
- The memory capacity of this smartphone can be expanded. Therefore, you can further have more applications and files on your device.
- The K5 2018, has a large display. With that, you can comfortably use apps. In addition, this mobile phone can easily be used to watch videos.
- The cameras another advantage of this device. Because of the dual camera, your photo taking skills are greatly improved. The selfie camera at the front, which is 8 megapixels, comes with advanced features such as face detections and autofocus.
- This device supports 4G LTE, which means faster download speeds and browsing.
Lenovo K5 2018 Disadvantages
- The main concern of this device, is the battery capacity. At 3000mAh, some people might argue that this capacity is inadequate. However, if you look at the talk time and standby time, you find that it is similar to many devices. It is therefore evident that the smartphone performs exceptionally well when it comes to battery consumption.
You should also ytake