Here, we’ll look at the Infinix Smart 2 Specifications and price in Kenya. Out of the box, the Infinix Smart 2 mobile phone, runs Android 8.1 Oreo. This device supports dual sim cards, both of which are Micro Sim. Having been released in Mid 2018, the Smart 2 features a 5.5 inch display, in addition to a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. You get 1GB of RAM in addition to a storage capacity of 16GB. In he cameras, the Smart 2 X5515 by Infinix has, 13 megapixels at the back, in addition to 8 megapixels at the front. Performance wise, you get a 1.5GHz, ensuring good performance, while saving the battery. Powering this mobile phone is a 3050mAh battery. This, definitely, will last a full day, even with heavy usage.
Infinix Smart 2 Price in Kenya:
When it comes to the price, the Infinix Smart 2 costs 9,999 Shillings in Kenya. This amount is quite justified. The smartphone is worth the price because you get good performance, in addition to a great design. The Smart 2 also has a battery that can last a full day in addition to a quality display. Therefore, I can recommend buying the Infinix Smart 2 because of the various advantages that you’ll get when using the device.
Infinix Smart 2 Smartphone Specifications
|Price in Kenya||KSh 9,999|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Micro Sim|
|Release Date||Mid 2018|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
DESIGN & BODY
|Colors||Sandstone Black, Serene Gold, City Blue, Bordeaux Red|
|Dimensions||148mm x 71mm x 8.4mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.5 inches|
|Display Resolution||1440 x 720 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||70 percent|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 10 fingers|
|Screen Protection||2.5D Glass|
|Aspect Ratio||18 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.5 GHz|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 32GB|
|Rear Camera||13 megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Digital zoom, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Geotagging, HDR, ISO settings, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||None|
|Digital Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||8 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA|
|Video Player||MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, Type C|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Back location|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Yes|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz|
|3G Band||WCDMA: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||Yes, LTE|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||More than 20 days|
|Talk Time||Many hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Infinix Smart 2 Smartphone Advantages
- This smartphone comes with dual sim support. Therefore, you can have more that one sim card. For example, Safaricom for Mpesa and the other for calling or data.
- You get Android 8.1 Oreo. This operating system comes with a number of advantages. One is the performance improvements. The other is security updates. The last one is enhanced user experience.
- Since the device supports 4G LTE, you get faster download and browsing speeds. This ensures that you have an advantage when speed is of the essence.
- The Infinix smart 2 comes in many colors. These include Black, Gold, Blue and Red. Therefore, you can choose the one that best suits your personality.
- This device has a thin profile. It only has a thickness of 8.4mm. This makes it sleek and stylish.
- With a weight of 148 grams, it is quite convenient to carry around since its light. In addition to that, it easily fits in the pockets.
- The smart 2 has a display size of 5.5 inches. Most people find this the most suitable display size.
- This screen size of 5.5 inches also make it possible to have an optimum viewing experience when using apps and games on the device.
- With a resolution of 1440 by 720 pixels, this mobile phone is quite suitable for viewing videos and movies while on the go.
- The device, also supports multi touch of up to 10 fingers.
- The screen is protected using 2.5D Glass. This glass curves inwards at the edges. This protects it against damage form minor falls.
- The Infinix phone, has a quad core processor. This is clocked at 1.5Ghz. This ensures that you get good performance in processor intensive games and applications.
- For multi tasking, the phone comes with 1GB of RAM. There are concerns that this is quite little. However, it is important to note that the operating system that Infinix Smart 2 comes with (Android 8.1 Oreo) is optimized for performance. Therefore, you don’t need a lot of RAM for good performance.
- Games and graphic intensive apps are handled smoothly by this device. You get a Mali GPU. This ensures that you get high frame rates and smooth graphic transitions.
- When it comes to storage, the mobile phone comes with 16GB. With this, you can store a decent number of applications. This might include some large apps, thousands of music files, videos and other types of files.
- If the 16GB that the device comes with is not enough, you can expand the memory capacity using a micro SD card. The phone supports a maximum of 32GB memory card.
- The primary camera is also something to look forward to in this device. You get 13 megapixels. To help you take better images, you get features such as autofocus, digital zoom, touch to focus and face detection.
- The rear camera also comes with an LED Flash. Therefore, even in low light conditions, you can still take quality images.
- When it comes to the selfie camera, you get 8 megapixels. This camera is also quite impressive, with face detection and filters available.
- Powering the Infinix Smart 2, is a 3050mAh battery. Even if used heavily, this will last a full day of usage. To add to that, the operating system also ensures low power consumption.
Infinix Smart 2 Mobile Phone Disadvantages
There was not major disadvantage that I could find with this device. However, the body is made of plastic, which is totally fine for a device that costs less than 10k in Kenya. This phone is perfect if you’re looking for an affordable device with great features.