The Cubot J3 smartphone, comes with various pros, at a good price. Here, we’ll look at the Cubot J3 Mobile phone specifications, features and price in Kenya. In addition, the advantages and disadvantages of the device are also listed. The Cubot J3, runs Android GO, supports dual Nano sim cards and weighs 150 grams. The phone has a 5.0 inch display, with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels.
You get a quad core processor, clocked at 1.3Ghz with a Mali GPU. This smartphone features 1GB of RAM, in addition to 16GB of internal storage. In the cameras, at the back, you get 8 megapixels, while at the front, the selfie camera is 5 megapixels. Powering the Cubot J3, is a 2000mAh battery.
Cubot J3 Smartphone Price in Kenya
The price of the Cubot J3 is around 5000 Shillings in Kenya. For that amount, the mobile phone is worth buying. When the cost of purchase is compared to the specifications, you get value for your money. Features that stand out in the device include the performance, storage capacity and design. If you ask me, you should definitely buy this mobile phone.
CUBOT J3 MOBILE PHONE SPECIFICTIONS
|Price in Kenya||KSh 5,299|
|Operating System||Android Go|
|Sim Count||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Nano Sim|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||146mm x 72mm x 8.5mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||5.0 inches|
|Display Resolution||480 x 960 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS TFT LCD|
|Screen To Body Ratio||NA|
|Multitouch||Yes, Up to 5 fingers|
|Aspect Ratio||16 by 9|
|Always On Display||None|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Card Slot||Micro SD|
|Maximum External Storage||Up to 64GB|
|Rear Camera||8 megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||Autofocus, Digital zoom, Face detection, Geotagging, Panorama, Scene mode, Self-timer, Touch focus, White balance settings|
|Optical Image Stabilization||None|
|Digital Image Stabilization||No|
|Video Recording||Yes, 30fps at 1080 p|
|Front Camera||5 megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Filters, Soft Flash|
|Audio Player||mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr|
|Video Player||mpeg4, h.263, h.264|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ringtone|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB||Yes, USB 2.0|
|Ambient Light Sensor||No|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G Band||HSDPA 800 / 900 / 2100|
|General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Standby Time||24+ Days|
|Talk Time||Many hours|
|Music Play Time||Long|
|Wireless Charging||Not available|
|Battery Saver||Yes, Inbuilt/ User Activated|
Cubot J3 Phone Advantages:
- One of the main advantages of this device, is the price. At around 5K, the smartphone is totally worth the price.
- The Android version of this Cubot cellphone, is another feature that you can look forward to. With Android G0, you are assured of getting regular updates to the device. This means that your mobile phone will always have the best performance, security and user interface updates.
- The J3 by Cubot, comes with dual sim support. Therefore, you can use the operator that best suits your needs and budget.
- Another good thing about this mobile phone, is the design. You get a thin profile with medium weight. The design of the device makes it stand out.
- The mobile phone, comes with a display size of 5 inches. This size, is compact and easily portable. Therefore, you can easily carry it around.
- The display is quite bright and ensures that, even in direct sunlight, you can easily use the device.
- You get a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, which is quite good, especially if you take the price into consideration.
- This mobile phone supports multi touch, therefore, you can us up to 5 fingers to control the mobile phone.
- Speaking of performance, the Cubot J3, comes with a quad core processor, clocked at 1.3Ghz. This guarantees good performance, while still ensuring that the phone is battery efficient. You get fast a launches and smooth operations.
- Games and graphic intensive apps are handled by the Mali GPU. It ensures that you get faster refresh rates and smooth gameplay.
- For running multiple apps at the same time, you get 1GB of RAM. Because the phone and operating system are well optimized, you can easily and comfortably, run many apps at the same time. This is without crashes and lags.
- As far as storage goes, the mobile phone comes with 16GB of internal capacity. For most people, this is enough for everyday usage. You can install several large apps, games and have thousands of music files in the device.
- In addition to that, the storage capacity of the mobile phone can also be increased using a memory card. The Cubot J3 supports a memory card of up to 64GB. Therefore, you can install even more apps and have many more music and video files.
- The cameras of the J3, are one of the best features. At the back, the primary camera is 8 megapixels. To help you take better photos, you get features such as autofocus, panorama, face detection and digital zoom.
- In addition to that, the mobile phone also comes with an LED Flash. Therefore, in low light conditions, you can take quality photos.
- Now, for the selfie camera, you get 5 megapixels. This comes with features such as face detection and filters.
- Powering the Cubot J3, is s 2000mAh battery. This can easily last a full day of usage, if used moderately.
Cubot J3 Disadvantages:
This smartphone does not come with 4G LTE. However, if you buy it, you will find the 3G sufficiently capable of browsing and downloads.
The mobile phone does not have any major disadvantage, therefore, you should definitely buy it if around 5k is the budget you have for a new mobile phone.