What is the Blackberry Key2 Smartphone Specifications and price in Kenya? The Blackberry Key2, is the successor of the Blackberry Key1. This mobile phone, out of the box, runs Android 8.1 Oreo. The device comes with a 4.5 inch display, with a QWERTY Keyboard. In the performance department, you get an Octa core Qualcomm processor, with 6GB of RAM. Speaking of the storage capacity, the handset comes with either 64GB or 128GB. At the back, this Blackberry phone, has a dual 12 megapixel camera. At the front, you get 8 megapixels for taking selfie photos. Powering the Blackberry Key2 smartphone, is a 3500mAh battery. Even with heavy usage, your phone will last a full day. The good thing, it also comes with fast charging.
See Also: Blackberry Smartphone Prices in Kenya.
Blackberry Key2 Price in Kenya
The price of the Blackberry Key2 is around KSh. 80,000 in Kenya. For that amount, you get a unique device, that is suitable for those who want productivity. Features that stand out in this device, include the performance, battery life and the display quality. The QWERTY keyboard is also among the best features, that you’ll not find in smartphone. For 80,000 shillings, this phone, for some people, is suitable. For example, if you are a business lady or man, then you will definitely find this serving you well. Therefore, I can recommend buying the Blackberry Key2 mobile phone.
Blackberry Key2 Specifications
|Price in Kenya||KSh 80,000|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|Sim Type||Nano, Nano|
|Device Type||Smartphone, QWERTY Keyboard|
|Release Date||June, 2018|
|Network||2G, 3G, 4G|
DESIGN & BODY
|Dimensions||151.4 x 71.8 x 8.5 mm|
|Front Body Material||Glass, Polycarbonate|
|Back Body Material||Polycarbonate|
|Display Size||4.5 inches|
|Display Resolution||1080 x 1620 pixels|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Pixel Density||434 ppi|
|Screen To Body Ratio||55.2%|
|Capacitive Touchscreen||Yes, 16M Colors|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Always On Display||Yes|
PROCESSOR & MEMORY
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|Card Slot||Micro SD card|
|Maximum External Storage||256GB|
|Rear Camera||Dual 12 + 12 Megapixels|
|Primary Camera Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Optical Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Digital Image Stabilization||Yes|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps|
|Front Camera||8 Megapixels|
|Selfie Camera Features||Autofocus|
|Audio Jack||Yes, 3.5mm|
|Alert Types||Vibration, Ring|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR|
|USB||3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS2|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, Front Mounted|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Yes|
|2G Bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G Band||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G Bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Battery Capacity||3500 mAh|
|Music Play Time||NA|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Quick Charge 3.0|
Blackberry Key2 Pros
- The keyboard, is suitable for productivity. Such as responding to and sending important emails.
- You get a large battery capacity. With medium/ moderate use, this can last up to 2 days without charge.
- The unique design makes your phone stand out from the crowd.
- You get a large storage capacity. This can be used to install large apps, store many files and videos.
- The cameras in this Blackberry mobile phone, capture quality photos with enhanced details.
- Performance wise, this device also stands out. Ensuring you can multi task without lags and performance issues.
Blackberry Key2 Cons
- One of the main concern of this phone, is the QWERTY Keyboard. Some people argue that keyboards are outdated when it comes to smartphones. However, there is a perfect reason for this keyboard; productivity. With the QWERTY, you can respond to emails faster and more accurately. In addition to that, the screen is just a fraction smaller compared to phones such as the iPhone 6S.